Monday, January 28, 2008

the worst is still yet to come.

the worst is still yet to come.
more things for me to complete before chinese new year.

1) CCTA quiz (tomorrow)
2) french presentation (thursday, and i can't contact my group mate!)
3) BIF test & report (next monday)
4) aquaculture practical test (next tuesday)
5) immunology practical test (next wednesday, which is CNY eve)

this week would be slightly better than last week. there's only french presentation to complete which is NOT DONE yet. i can't contact my group mate. apparently, my file is not with me and i think it is in the clubhouse. i've got to get it back ASAP, i need to contact my group mate badly and discuss the project. my group mate also another kind la, give him my msn also never come add me. then last week, i must be the one that go up to him and tell him what we doing. imagine if i don't go up to him, he won't give a damn about it loh.
and next week would be killer. 3 tests to study! and the module i worry about most is BIF. yes, i seriously don't understand what was going on during lectures. i need to start on it soon. and there's aquaculture and immunology to study.
lucky i managed to get my CNY clothes already. but i'm gonna buy more t-shirts, since everyone is saying that i keep wearing the same clothes every week.
ok, back to the topic. then it would be CNY, and back to reality. exams!!! think this year's CNY would be so boring and meaningless lah, would probably be thinking about exams more than bah kua. but of course i won't be thinking so much about exams until i forget to take red packets.
and after exams, about 1 week later...start of FYP! the terror never ends. but i'm quite excited to start on FYP, although i know that i would soon be complaining like hell.

alright, i've got to get back to CCTA notes.