Friday, October 26, 2007

2 more weeks?!

it's been days since i last blogged.

i've coming back real late ever since school started, like about 10,11,12 plus.

mainly because of the GLs dance practices, NRA and also GL training.

that's also why i've not been updating, because i'd be too tired to do so when i get back.

and mum's not happy with me coming back home late and money from her more often than usual.


on wednesday, i came home so late that i had no mode of transport other than taxi to get me home. and what's worst is that i had only $1 with me.

so i had to call her to help me pay the taxi fare.

felt pretty bad about it.

anyway, while walking back home with my mum, first, i dropped my phone AGAIN! this time, right in front of her. and seriously, this is the don't know how many times i dropped my new samsung phone. it has only been a month since i got it and there are already scratches on the edges. my mum was like saying how careless i was.

then just when we were about to reach the lift, abe called me. and she told me that i forgot to bring home my laptop!!!

i went, "OH SHIT!"

of all things, i forgot to bring home my laptop! lucky abe found out and helped me bring home, phew. thanks again, abe!!! =)

and i told my mum about the laptop thing, and she said, "if you can forget to bring home your laptop, i'd rather you forget to bring yourself home."

that's double the carelessness. i was complaining to my mum that my desk was so empty that night...LOL!


thursday, SAB class again. lesson was kinda boring again but good thing that there was this short little presentation to make our brains think and talk. other than that, it was all about the lecturer going through her slides.

so after SAB class, nikki, wenxin, eddy and me went town. jeremiah, the loser tagged along too, after heading all the way back to tampines.

and my main reason for going town: to NOT go home so early & window shop abit.

now it feels really awkward going home early.

and anyway, it has been quite some time since i last went town to walk around.

so we walked from shop to shop, lookng at stuffs like clothes, caps, jackets, etc. while wenxin was finding a present for jianming.

after everything, wenxin headed home and the rest of us went to coffee bean to have a drink. it was then that i realised how much i spent for the entire day, JUST ON FOOD.

lunch: $3

dinner: $4

ice blended belgium choc: $5.80

1 can of 'Anything': $1


total: $13.80!!!

rahhh!!! i really hate this. i guess it's time to really save abit more.



let's forget about everything i've just blogged about.



ANYWAY...the sudden thought of how fast time flew came across my mind.

and i was and still am quite shocked to see that time has flew so fast that 2007 is ending soon.

why do i say so?

just 2 months ago, i thought of 7 Nov and i thought to myself, "it's still 2 months away."

BUT NOW, the date 7 Nov is in 2 weeks time. 2 WEEKS!

and i'll really throw a big pot of curry on your face on you still don't know what 7 Nov means...



yes, it's my birthday. (reminder)



and yes, it would be the day that i can officially buy alcoholic drinks, 4D, TOTO, buying movie tickets rated M18 (although i've entered M18 theatres before).

it also means i can go clubbing...but i'm not into clubbing. so i don't give a heck about that.


anyway, i saw this 1 thing that i came across in the internet.



BAPE hoodie!!! and it's orange, and i think it's so nice lah!
here's the link:
i like the blue, grey and red ones too!
er herm, you know what i want for my birthday present now, don't you?