Saturday, December 06, 2008

2 weeks.

in 2 weeks time, it will be showtime.
no time to think too much,
13 days to get things right.

not being negative here,
but it's time to be realistic.
instead of using 'more', i shall remind myself the word 'left'.
time to reduce worry, but increase stress.
good one of course.

breaking the boundaries.

recently alot of people also injured.
even i myself also injured, but not serious.
lucky my head made of steel.
i thought i was going to die on thursday night,
like being rushed to hospital with head bleeding profusely,
then conscious but cant think properly, dont know what's going on that kind,
then when reach hospital, do x-ray, then found out that my skull cracked,
then before doctor can do anything,
i die. =X

ok, my imagination not bad.
take care everyone!! those who are already injured, heal fast.