Saturday, February 07, 2009

stressed and pissed.

yesterday was a really bad day,
1) screwed up internal presentation...
what's worse is, WHY TELL US OUR PROBLEMS WITH THE GRAPHS NOW WHEN YOU COULD HAVE TOLD US WAY BEFORE WHEN WE HANDED UP OUR REPORT LIKE LAST SEMESTER?!
yes, super pissed about it.

2) my bag kana wet paint. damn it la!

3) i walked for about 45 minutes trying to find far east square, and i got damn lost, hot and tired because my bag was damn heavy with my laptop inside. i walked from chinatown mrt to outram park mrt...walked back, walked one whole damn big round until i dont know where i was. in the end, i took a cab. yea, and because of what happened earlier, i was scolding in my heart ,"nbcb! where's the place?!!"

yes, but post production party really made me feel much much much better. =)