Sunday, October 01, 2006

happy childrens' day.

ok...October is finally here...1 month has past so quickly man...it seemed like it was just 1st September yesterday...and yes...it means that holidays are going to end very soon...in like 2 weeks...that's how fast time flies.
and today is childrens' day...and of course i don't celebrate it anymore...i find that everyday is almost the same...except for my birthday (cause it is the day that reminds me of how many freaking years i've been living in this world.)...and talking bout my birthday, it's coming next month...omgosh...time seriously flies like nobody's business...like a speeding bullet.
ok...but to all little kids out there...Happy Childrens' Day.
so for today, what have i been doing?...nothing but playing NFS MW...haha. and i've got a new Mitsubishi Lancer and it needs abit more upgrading and stuff ...bwahaha.
both my Lexus & Mitsubishi Lancer are both zhai!!!
ok...enough bout my zhai cars...
now this blog needs a new skin...so i'll be searching and exploring for one that looks nice of course.
ok...i'm out...but before i go...here are pictures of my Lexus & Mitsubishi Lancer!!!...bye.