Thursday, October 05, 2006

rest rest rest.

ok i've changed my blog skin...and i hope you guys like it as well.
i shall now roughly blog bout what i did today...so i woke up at bout 10am...and felt all achey as usual due to yesterday's training...my arms, thighs and my stomach are all aching. so today is more of a resting day for me. so i just sat in front of my lappy and searched for a blog skin...it didn't take a long time for me to find one...took some time to link...yes finally! i actually went to youtube to watch bleach 98...but no one posted the english-subtitled episode...all i see is just a RAW episode of it...so i wouldn't be able to understand a single thing the characters say...cause it is in japanese...i need the subtitles. but anyway...bleach has now a new opening and an ending...and i like the songs...especially the ending. haha. i am trying to download the songs...i hope i can find them. oh yes...i had a nice short nap and i tell ya...it is so refreshing. haha...i love naps.
hmm...tomorrow will be a busy day i guess...so i just hope everything will be fine. so bye for now.

please kindly give some feedbacks bout this skin, if you have any. thanks.