Sunday, October 08, 2006

mr lonely.

sunday is here once again...i wonder why time is flying faster and faster...the day can be so boring but still...it flies like nobody's business. but i guess it is a good thing. lol.
so some of my friends are now having their class chalet...2 classes combined to 1...how cool is that?...and for my class??? for like the past 6-7 weeks...my class had only 1 "outing"...and only 1/3 were present...sad. no point having a class chalet just for my class...cause it will never happen...most of them would be busy (can't blame them)...and for some who are free...would just give lame excuses for their absence (whatever!)...bleh! my class is not together as a whole...it is all seperated...into different clicks. the quiet ones with the quiet ones...the noisy ones with the noisy ones...and the dota and cs types with the dota and cs types. and to think back...my class has never ever done something as a class...never.
ok well...enough of my class...so tonight would be a lonely night la...cause denyse, alvin and serene...and more...i think...will not be online...cause they are enjoying themselves at chalet!!! lonely...so lonely. but never mind bout that, cause tomorrow...i'll be going for chalet bbq...with them of course...lol.
there's nothing more i can say.
ok...so i'm out. byebye.


OOO...by the way...ORANGE is now my FAVOURITE COLOR!!! bwahaha.