Tuesday, March 20, 2007

crappy dentist.

a fun but tiring tuesday. from hip hop practise to finding materials for Nerwin's identity and to eating waffles.
but something happened which totally ruined the rest of my day. arhhh...damn pissed about what happened! i had this dental appointment at about 6pm...was planning to extract one of my tooth because it is dead. i was 15 minutes early...and i waited until the dentist called for me. he called for me...and after 1 minute, i found myself outside the place already. like wtf!
and during this 1 minute, all he said was that he needed a confirmation letter from the clinic that he referred me to do the Xray...which i didn't received any as i wasn't instructed to get a letter from that clinic. i told him which tooth is supposed to be extracted but he still said he needed some confirmation crap so that he can extract it for me. ok...i even showed him the Xray i did in that clinic he referred me to...and he said it wasn't clear enough. crap la! he did an Xray on my tooth the first time i visited him, before he referred me to that clinic. so what is he trying to prove here...that the Xray he did on my tooth isn't clear too? if it was clear, why did he have to refer me to another clinic to do another Xray?
arghhh!!! so damn pissed...he made me travel all the way from plaza sing...to choa chu kang...just for 1 minute!!! what's worse is that...nothing was done during that 1 minute! good thing my home is nearby or i'll kill him for sure.
i HATE that crappy dentist! he is so unprofessional! he wastes my time, not to forget energy!
ok...whatever.
just not going to let him touch my teeth...at all. i cannot be sure that he would do a good job.