Wednesday, March 14, 2007

fucked up!

GL training and Exam Results Day!
PT during GL training was tiringtiringtiring...but we all survived it in the end. much tougher PTs ahead...got to endure.
and...my exams results suck!

IPC - D+
Math - D
Microbio - C+
Physio - B
CATS - B

GPA = 1.8913 or 1.9 (1 d.p.)

overall...passed every module. but with not so pleasant grades.
really crappy grades i've got here...except for CATS and Physio. but i am really lucky to just pass Math. phew.
and about my GPA...it is so low. and i don't know whether to make myself happy by rounding off my GPA to 1 decimal place and make it 1.9.
oh well, i can't be sad over my results...cause the grades are there already. i can't change it...and yes, i caused my results to be this bad...but what to do...i suck at Math and IPC.
so overall, it is not entirely my fault for scoring this bad!
just got to work harder when year 2 comes.

ohohoh, and i'll miss some of my dear friends who are doing YEP now. some of my watermelons...in yunnan! abe, xl and more...in vietnam!
come back soon...T___T