Thursday, March 29, 2007

hit & run.

last GL training yesterday. a long but special training for us.
hit & run. my group name was called WOLS. =)
did loads of crazy, funny and abnormal things in town. wore our shirts and shorts reversed. our left sock on our right hand. took photo with 黄碧仁(she is damn tall...but she looked different in real person). everyone squeezed inside telephone booth. lie down in a circle and do peace by the river. did loads of funny things.
gah! 2 of my friends saw me!!! embarassing.
loads of people took photos of us doing the crazy stuffs.
special memories created.
had a long debrief.
had dinner with the GLs and AGLs. then a few of us went to play pool. my taico skill is damn powerful.
had a super long day...reached home at about 11 plus pm.
finally saw those GLs who went YEP too...happy. and thanks abe for the orange shirt you gave me...it saved my day! my white shirt was damn stinky after training.