Thursday, November 08, 2007

my 18th birthday!

yay! i've finally turned 18 yesterday!

i'd like to thank all my friends for making my day so special!
thanks for all of the birthday greetings, be it through friendster, tag, message or face to face. thanks steph for the bape hoodie and 18 oranges and drawings on them, also thanks to those who helped draw and make the oranges look so cute!


ok, i shall name all the 18 oranges! there is birthday cake (eaten), piggy, granny, nerdy, zzz, GF 4 me, x__x, evil lab mouse, emo kia, braceface, fish head, ugly eyebrowns, underwear, feefee & fish, old granny face, horny orange (stupid jeremiah went to draw a penis), spiderman eyes, cute dancer.
still got 17 more to finish, i wonder whether i will 'lao sai'.

oh! and denyse made jelly for me too! thanks alot! i felt so touched when she said she stayed up late to do it when she told me that she go sleep.

and i must really thank group 7 GLs for giving me a present too! i didn't expect them to give me one. and i was even more shocked when i opened it. it's a whole box of chocolate liquers!!! and it's DARK chocolate! =))

and yes, thanks to all my fellow SGLs for singing birthday song for me in clubhouse too!


i also want to thank my mum for celebrating with me too! she gave me red packet, a card and also a cake. the cake looks small...but really cute & nice! i remembered last night i got to rush home after GL training, because it was late and i also needed to cut cake with my mum. and the presents were all so heavy...ok, not really lah, it's mostly the oranges.

it's coffee flavoured, and the chocolates in top were nice! dark chocolates again!
anyway, i had so much fun yesterday. felt so tired that i knocked out shortly after cutting cake and going online.
once again, thank you everyone!!!