Thursday, November 01, 2007

stupid!

i am seriously damn pissed with my SAB lecturer.
last week, she said that she would inform us whether lesson would be on for week 3.
we took the trouble giving her our numbers.
but after 1 week, i received no calls from her at all.
and since i received no calls from her, of course i would just take it as there would be no lesson today.
i'm not assuming, it's common sense.
she said that she would call us, and not we call her.
and guess what? lesson was still on!
i came to know about it only at about 1.22pm when steph messaged me.
and of course i didn't want to waste my time and rush to school for lesson.

it's not my fault for missing SAB lesson. blame it on the lecturer.
it's like she was the one who said that she may have a meeting and will get back to us to inform us about the lesson.
but she didn't.
whatever it is, it's up to her whether she wants to mark me as present or not. because she's partly to be blamed for my absence.
i seriously want this 1st duration of IS classes to be over real soon.

i hate SAB!



...............


alright, enough of SAB.
seriously, sometimes i feel like i need to be more useful in some ways.
it's like i don't know alot of things and i usually don't do alot.
it was after wednesday that i realised the need making myself more useful.
i depend too much and i assume too much.
and i need to change, i need to learn more.

take for example, just now when i went to school and yes! skipped SAB, i needed to feed the fish. yes i did feed them, but then the thought of cleaning the tanks didn't come across my mind at all. i took it for granted.
in the end, when mark msged me in msn about the murky water, i was shocked.
he expected me to clean it, and i didn't do so. it really makes me feel like i never do my part in helping out in the project at all.
i really do want to take responsiblity and pride in what i do, but then, it seems like i always fail to meet expectations.
i just hope that i can be more of a help than a burden.
guess i should depend and assume less, at the same time, learn more.