Sunday, November 25, 2007

my virgin nightlife.

i've never been home so late, like close to 5am.
it all happened after eating beancurd with SGLs and yide.
went drinking with jeremiah, mingcheng, steph + her bf, and denyse at Balcony.
it was my first time entering a bar, seriously. but it's not my first time drinking alcohol.
denyse had singapore sling, while steph and her bf each got martini.
jeremiah, mingcheng and i shared 2 jugs, 1 long island tea and 1 jack daniel's with coke.
prefer jack daniel's to long island tea.
and i realised 1 thing when i drink...my face won't go red. it's my eyes that will turn red. especially when i'm kinda tired.
and there was this couple, an ang moh and a SPG. they were like kissing and kissing, and the woman had her hand placed at that ang moh's groin. and she was like...touching his "thing" with his pants still on (like duh!). we were all like saying that they would have sex when they go home. ok, nevermind about that already.

steph and her bf went off first. and the remaining 4 of us continued talking. walked to far east, sat down and talked even more. until about 3am, i think.
decided to go home after that, but we had a hike in the end. walked around trying to help mingcheng find NR5 so that he can go home.
by the time mingcheng got up his bus, it was already 4am, around there.
denyse and i shared a cab back...and by the time i got home, it was like 4.45am.
and my mum was like sleeping in the living room, waiting for me to come home. guess she was worried about me. immediately went to bed after that...but then i thought, my mum was still outside in the living room sleeping.
i felt bad leaving my mum sleeping in the living room and so i decided to wake her up to ask her to go back to her room. see! i am so filial lah!
and my mum asked me why i was back so late...expected. but of course i didn't tell her i went drinking, think she would kill me if she found out.
so i just used the "midnight movie, missed the night rider, took the night rider to cck, then took a cab back home" excuse.

and i feel so poor again lah! received my $104 for volunteering for the clean & green event on wednesday. and now, i'm left with less than $10!!! shit! have been really spending alot...especially cab fares! got no idea how i'm gonna live through next week man.