Monday, August 11, 2008

fussy?

my mum says i'm a fussy eater.
i agree, but to a certain extent.
i dont eat alot of things, because i'm particular about the food i eat. =)

1) food must look good!
appearance of the food must be good what. like that, wont it make your appetite better too?

2) food must definitely not have things that i hate. eg. chilli etc.
ya, it turns me off to see chilli on my food. but for example, like camps, their packet food will surely got chilli one, i will still eat the food but just wont touch the parts that got chilli. but i love chilli crab! =)

3) food mustnt smell disgusting to my nose.
one example would be durian. i just hate the smell, that's all.

4) food must be clean.
how to know whether it is clean? when you see a stall that sells food that is left in the open with flies flying around them, dont you think it's dirty enough? and also, the person selling the food must look clean too right? imagine you see the person cook halfway dig nose, what if the nose shit drop inside the food?

so after reading this 4 points, am i really that fussy when it comes to food?
you decide.

anyway, this links to what i ate for my very late lunch which was at 530pm just now. no choice la, got to have late lunch. experiments do until like 4+pm. i ate yong tau foo and it costed me $6!! basically, the main thing i like about yong tau foo is that i can choose. but i dont like the sauce that people go with it, i find it disgusting.
1 hotdog + 1 crabstick + 1 piece of cuttlefish + 1 vege + 1 mushroom + 1 fishcake wrapped with beancurd skin + 1 egg tofu + 1 taupok + 1 "dont know what's the name" + 1 fishball + 1 prawnball = $6 (with beehoon and soup)
i ordered too much, even the aunty couldnt fit the ingredients, bee hoon and soup together in one container.
i told my mum, and her reaction was like O___O.
not my fault la, i also dont know i took so much. too hungry already what, blame it on experiments la. took 4 hours of my time, end up i cant have early lunch which made me super hungry by the time i on my way home.

grow cells, grow! i am happy when you grow, so grow! =)