Monday, August 04, 2008

PHOTOS & fuck school.

PHOTOSSS!! =)
thanks summer, huiting & yvonne for the photos!

my eyes are getting smaller & smaller...







my eyebrown looks weird in this photo. =/

ANYWAY...

fuck school seriously. it's study break but i still got to go back school to do FYP. yes, fuck FYP. i feel like a slave in school. i dread going to school. but i dont mind going studio for dance. =)

but no dance, means go school and be full time slave. i know complaining wont get me anywhere, but i think it's sometimes necessary to complain. it makes me feel happier a little. i've got LSSS test tomorrow, and my lecturer says it's not gonna be easy. but the problem is, how to study for that module? by the way, LSSS is a stupid module, you got attend lectures held by externals and in the end, there is a test. and the problem is, some of the lectures totally cannot understand one. and some of the lecture notes have full of complicated graphs and diagrams. i am so screwed for the test. sucks to be life science student.

I MISS MY FREAKING HOLIDAYS!! I SO NEED A BREAK FROM SCHOOL!! I TOTALLY HATE STUDYING!! I HATE EXAMS!! I HATE FYP!! I HATE CELL COUNTING!! I HATE CELL CULTURE!! I HATE MY HYBRIDOMA CELLS!! I HATE ASSIGNMENTS!!


i am tired & i need a break. but i cant have it until october. =(