Friday, August 01, 2008

looking forward to Danzation!

31st July performance!!

freshie item group photo!! =)

i really enjoyed myself the entire time! i was getting abit nervous before the actual showtime. i also dont know why, guess it's just a normal reaction. started perspiring and farting alot(opps!) when on standby. but when the music played, everything just came out naturally, all the nervousness all gone. super shiok feeling!! =)


i am really thankful to be able to perform this time. i see it as a chance for me to improve as much as i can before the actual performance. i dont know how to put my thank you into long paragraphs of words, but still i'd like to say "THANKYOU EVERYONE!!" thank you cash, shufang, baowen & david for helping to clean freshie item steps and formation!! thank you chee cheng & summer for helping me with my stubborn-cannot-stand-properly hair! thank you melise for your concealer! thank you steph tan for your foundation! thank you wangqin for helping me put blusher to make my face not so white! thank you steffi for the khon guan cracker! and thank you to alot alot alot of you all for every small things you have did!!

i had a dream last night. finally, a dream after soooooo long. but it was a sad dream. i actually dreamt about my mum not wanting me to join Danzation!! the dream is like so damn real, i could feel my tears. then after that i woke up, my face was dry. hahaha! i know this thing will never happen to me, cause it's just a dream. and i'm glad my mum has approved of me to learn dance. i can still remember when i told her i join NRA, she wasn't happy at all and could see that she didn't want me to join.

exams are coming already, no more lessons (yay!). in just about 2 weeks like that. jiayou everyone!! must study very hard and pass all modules. FAIL = NO DANCE!! after exams, let's all chiong dance and work towards Danzation!! =D
after 31st July performance & the dream, i'm really looking forward to Danzation!! let's continue to work on our flaws, improve on what we are better at, and keep going up to a higher level!!!