Thursday, August 17, 2006

hi all...ok.i would like to thank all those who tagged at my tagboard...thanks for ur sweet tags. after reading some of the tags, i felt that most of u like the skin as it's cute. but some got a little tiny problem with the CAT. haha...too bad...the cat is here to stay for the time being.lol!
nothing really happened today...stayed at home to study. and OBC's killing me...there is so much to study...so much to absorb...not much time left. i just feel like pouring conc. HCL on my face and scream like nobody's business...haha.jkjk.(trust me...i'll never do that to my own face).
haha...to show u that i am really dying...here's a picture i just drew.(below)

btw...bleach 93 is out...for those who have not watched it yet...please do so.
and i am signing out...back to studying OBC. bye!!!