Monday, August 21, 2006

Monday Blues...as always...there were actually a few things that made my monday really blue...i am not feeling sad or whatsoever...but u know the times when sometimes u just don't feel good.?...get the idea/picture?
ok...my dad actually came back a few days ago...from cambodia...and yesterday, my mum told me that my dad was going back today...u may think that i felt pretty sad...but no...i wasn't. in fact...i didn't show any emotions at all. my mum also told me to talk to my dad while having dinner yesterday...but guess what?...i didn't. ok...u may say that i am very bad...and unfilial...but it's not my fault for being like this. well...i am not holding any grudges against my dad...but it is just that ever since young...the both of us do not get to communicate or interact with each other often...he comes home late at night...and by the time he comes back...i'm already asleep...on sundays...he would just watch tv...eat and sleep...he actually spends more time with his friends than the family...so it would defintely be hard for me to open up a conversation with him. so this morning...he came into my room...took his laguage...and said bye to me...i was so sleepy that i couldn't even open my eyes...so i just made some noises to show that i am responding to him. i do feel pretty bad for being like this...serious. i wonder when he will be coming back...but all i can say is...Good Luck & Take Care.
well...i also had a dream while i was sleeping...and it was actually a pretty good dream...kind of an adventure or something...but it all changed when i found myself doing my OBC paper in the end...so i woke up feeling sooooo blue...even my eyes were blue...they didn't want to open up...but actually my eyes were red...something got into my eye and it got pretty irritating.
so i did my last minute revision...and left home for school...and on my way to school...i met my history teacher from my sec school...what a coincidence...we talked a lil bit...and she told me something that was pretty encouraging.
so at 2pm...i was in the FREEZING exam hall taking my OBC paper...the exam hall was sooo COLD that i couldn't write properly. i shall not talk so much bout my paper...all i have to say is...i hope i pass...not too easy...not too tough...i did my best...but i hope i pass. so OBC is over...i feel relieved...but i can't just slack now...there's still cell bio.
i would just like to say to those who find the paper good today...GOOD. but for those who found the paper hard...don't feel so discouraged...there's still HOPE. so...don't fret over it. it is not the end of the world YET.
Good Bye!!!