Saturday, August 26, 2006

hi to all once again!...ok...it is the 2nd day of the holidays...and i'm feeling pretty bored...for now...i'm slacking like nobody's business...and it's getting tiring...even slacking requires energy too. haha.
well...i woke up at 11am today...my eyes were still droopy...i went to the toilet to wash up and i found out that my eye bags were getting larger...omg! ok...so went online...and soon adrian came and pester me...he made fun of my surname...grr...watch out baldy head ass ah gong!!! he also said that i am always parking my butt infront of my lappy...ok true...but my lappy has become my friend...my precious...i can't live without it...haha...ok enough of crap. i love my lappy...!!!
after that...i went down to buy my lunch...actually thought of buying chicken rice...long time never eat le...but sadly...the queue was soooo lllooonnnggg... i decided to buy fish sliced bee hoon...yummy!
so...here i am now...slacking as always...lol. ok..i seriously need to have some activities during my holidays...i am not really thinking of working...but i just need activities to fill up my holidays...it's bout 2 months...2 not 1...2!!! ok...maybe it's time for me to plan my holidays...or else i will end up becoming a lump of saturated lard...lol.
haha...before i go...here's 2 neoprints that a group of us took during abe's birthday...but she took sooo long to scan and send them to me...jkjk...yup...so i edited some parts of it. sadly the machines were pretty dumb and they couldn't recognise green from gray...so in the end...the parts of my t-shirt that was supposed to be green became gray...and my whole t-shirt look gray...wth!!!...ok enjoy.