Tuesday, January 16, 2007

finally.

i finally passed my math quiz 3. 28/50. not bad not bad...pretty pleased with myself.
also had math retest today. hope i pass...though even if i did very well...my marks would still be capped at 50%. but still...i hope i pass.
huixian gave me a banana. haha. a big, long, fat and yellow banana. ok it sounds wrong. but anyway...happy birthday huixian aka banehneh!!!
ok it seems like most people would think i am sad and emo when i suddenly go quiet. but it is not true...
there are many reasons why i can suddenly go quiet...but the answer is definely not because i am sad. i just wanna be...quiet. that's all. so...if you suddenly see me quiet...please do not come and comfort me as if i were depressed. just let me be.
*ok...for the benefit for all those who may think i am emo-ing now...I am NOT!*