Monday, January 29, 2007

i need my coffee.

YAWN!!!
gosh, damn tired. got physio to study...tomorrow's test, hope i can make it.
oh well, before i stick my face onto my physio lecture notes, shall just blog bout today.
went to school for IPC practical exam. overall...DEAD. hope i can at least pass...hope my practical teacher is kind to make me pass. i know he is nice. so...hoping for the best.
ohoh...next was microbio practical test...overall...GOOD. stupid station 1...i hate it the most. haha.
went bukit timah with serene, eileen and suhua to makan "guo tie" and "xiaolong bao"...nice nice. i like the juice the xiaolong bao produce. LOL.
after eating, went to BPP...walk walk...look look...see see. mainly specs.
then headed home.
and now i feel damn tired.
i wonder how much i can remember for the test...arhhhhh!
ok, to the notes now.