Monday, January 08, 2007

a miracle.

wow!!! i must say a miracle happened today. not a very big one, but still...it is a miracle. i can't believe it...until now. someone slap, pinch or punch me and tell me this is not a dream.
i thought i would have failed my IPC practical test. but...i passed! and the pass is not bad...28/40. and to think i could have passed...when i did not finish the last few questions of the paper, not because not enough time...but i gave up cause i seriously didn't know how to do. a miracle indeed.
but then, the question is...,"will there be a 2nd miracle?"
hope i pass my math common test. but i know it is like impossible. if i pass my math common test...it will be a 2nd miracle. but i know i will fail and will have to take a damn retest.
and there is also math quiz tomorrow...omgoodness. hope i won't screw up the paper...and at least pass.
math is just not my forte.