Thursday, June 21, 2007

1 month with braces.

visited the dentist to tighten my braces yesterday.
before that, had I&E group meeting. and steph bought summerhouse donuts!
but it was pity i didn't eat any, because no time and also didn't want to have any traces of donut particles stuck between my braces. at least i had milk tea.
had to leave early for my appointment. but i was still 10 minutes late.
and so, the dentist tightened my braces.....
and my mouth is feeling damn uncomfortable and tired.
oh, and he changed the rubber bands from orange to grey.
grey makes the braces more obvious than orange.
oh well, it's back to porridge for the next few days until that uncomfortable feeling goes away.
i am seriously craving for donuts and chocolate fudge cake!
omg...my stomach is grumbling and my mouth is starting to water right now...at a time like this.
ARHHHHHHGAGAGAGAGAGA!!!
a hungry man is an angry man.

ok, maybe i should just go to bed.