Monday, June 04, 2007

superpowers.

omg, common test week is here.
i am so not looking forward to the tests.
how i wish to have some superpowers.

imagine...just imagine, if i had superpowers like

Fire Breathing powers.
my books would be all burnt by now.
but not a good power. what if my house gets burnt down too?

now what if i had Superphotographic Memory?
it would be a piece of cake to ace all my papers.
not bad, not bad. but if i had such powers, then there wouldn't be any challenge for me during tests and exams.

let's see, what about Metal Blades stuck on my hands?
all books and papers would be shredded into pieces by me.
but don't you think the metal blades are abit heavy when they are stuck onto your hands 24/7?

how about Ice powers?
i would have the ability to freeze the invigilators.
but impossible lah! singapore so hot, the ice will melt.

what else? hmmm...ahha! Water powers!
imagine the exam hall flooded. imagine the papers are soggy.
but then again, cannot! why waste so much water on such things?

Magnetic powers from my braces?
NOOOooo...!!!
i think i would die in the end. imagine all the metal stuffs attracted to my braces and hitting my face one by one.
tragic.

ok, i am imagining way too much!
back to the REAL world...

there are no such things as superpowers.
even if people have superpowers, not a single one of them is perfect.
every power has a downside. a weakness.

it is good to be just human.