Wednesday, June 06, 2007

mars vs venus.

finally, 3 papers down 1 left!
i can't wait for thursday to come.
and i am so pleased with myself that i can do yesterday's biostats paper.
must thank steph for teaching me the 'z score' thing using msn.
but still, i lost 11 marks because of the standard deviation question. T__T
just hope that i can pass biostats. (i don't have high hopes in myself.)
so now it's left with instru and it would be the start of the 2 week break.

steph and denyse found this book sold in Popular.
i don't know the title...but there is this something in the book that made me went...
-_____-''

Q: Why do guys have a hole at their weener(penis)?
A: To get oxygen into their brains.

what's worse is that i was the only guy around.
nadjmi, alvin, donald should have been there to hear it.

oh ya, my dad came back on monday.
and he is seriously starting to irritate me.
it all started when i came home feeling pretty tired and my dad was just sitting on the sofa watching tv.
and he can ask me to help him call macdonalds to deliver since i had my handphone with me.
well, he has a handphone too...but he doesn't have a sim card. ok, fine.
but it is not like he is outside with me or something, he is AT HOME!!!
for goodness sake, if you can't use your handphone because you don't have a sim card or something...you can use the bloody freaking TELEPHONE which is just like 1 meter away from you!
all it takes is just to reach your hand out to grab the telephone and dial the number. is that so tough?
he definitely knows that there is a telephone at home. and he definitely knows how to call macdonalds. and he waited for me to come home just to ask me to help him.
but i didn't help him of course. sometimes, one has to be the bad guy.
it's not like i am selfish or what.
but he has the money. he has the number. and he has a telephone which is so damn near him.
why is he so dependant? why must he only use handphone and not the telephone?
oh well, can't blame him entirely since he was born with a silver spoon.