Monday, April 21, 2008

FantaZia photos!!!

i didn't know that photobucket can edit photos.
i know, i am super sua ku. but yea, once i realised it, i itchy finger want to try edit one photo.
and now, it's up on as my blog skin picture.
not bad hur, for first-timer.
better say it's nice, or else...
anyway, here are the photos for Fantazia.
special thanks to beesim, xiubei, lao jess, kit kat, nianshun for the photos.

no picture with family. =(
too bad for them lah, so busy then cannot come to see me on stage.
dont worry, Danzation 2008 i will confirm make them support me no matter what.
here goes...





Ann!! the one that inspired me in dance.


Ryan! he is DOPE!


Daphne! she's really nice and her voice is really sweet! love her song "Tribute".

Yutaki!! from LSCT one leh!


wilbert's mum!

terence!! best male dancer leh!!



farid!!


finally, a picture that is horizontal! LAO JESS!!

vanessa!!


cash!! $$$
serene dragged me into the photo.


kaifeng!!


seng kiat!! he helped me with my hair on day 2, although after that i tried on my own and ruined it.



shawn!


jamie chan! 拜拜 jeh!


xiubei!!


melise!



sherlene!! the girl whose hair always get entangled, hahaha!!!

last but not least, photo with beesim!!

OK! i am done with posting photos!! actually there are still more pictures to post, but then it's damn ma fan to post, so many pictures lah!

and i miss Fantazia! =(