Saturday, April 19, 2008

FantaZia!

Fantazia!!
it's finally over! i feel so happy right now.
it all went well, in fact, the whole show was fantastic!!

first of all, i would really like to thank everyone who came down to support.
really appreciate deep down in my heart.
a really BIG thank you to all of you!!
and thanks for the flowers and gift!
i feel like a star already. when i went home carrying the flowers in my hands, really feel like a damn DOPE person, because people would be looking at me and the flowers. =D
and also, thanks to those who encouraged me and gave me moral support through sms, msn or even through tagboard. those words really helped me alot!

i really enjoyed myself on stage for the past 2 days.
the feeling is so unexplainable.
totally cannot describe the feeling.
but it's a good type of feeling, it makes me happy and satisfied.
i dont know what happened to me, but when i was on stage, the only thing in my mind was to put up a good performance for the audience.
all i know is that i felt different on stage. different in a good way lah.

freshie item was great lah!! but i think i did better on the 2nd day.
but then on both days, i almost couldnt reach farah who is at the other side of the stage for partner work.
haha, sorry to those whom i clashed with while running during that 1 eight.
sophan's item was the bigger worry for me. because of one thing, i am right smack in front of the stage. then i am those kind of person with not much confidence one ma. but for both days, i was able to do it!! like just chiong and full out! and i managed to do it. =)
then kitkat also showed me the video taken on first day, was totally shocked. because i couldnt believe that the person in front was ME. i am not saying i am good, but the video really got FEEL. then i kept asking myself, "is that really me?"

thanks Ann for everything!! thanks for teaching us alot, sharing your passion for dance and also constantly nagging at us about our attitude and so on. and Ann is ultimate dope la, saw her dance duet with ryan. see the both of them dance to the song "我真的受伤了", can feel the song and everything.
thanks baowen for helping the freshies do cleaning of steps and guiding us!!
thanks sophan for teaching us locking!! thanks for really drilling us and making sure that we look neat when doing the choreo, and also thanks for constantly pointing out my mistakes. and also helping me build up my confidence.


anyway, now that Fantazia is over, it's back to FYP. more time to concentrate on it le.
damn! no more dance for like dont know how long. it's like no dance means no life.
i will definitely miss Fantazia, at the same time, i'm looking forward to Danzation 2008!
now that i've got more time, i need discipline, loads of it. it's back to basics, it's time to relearn what i have learnt. i have seen improvement in me through Fantazia, but it's still not enough.

alright, i shall end it here. hopefully, next post would be photos, photos and more photos. =)
and here's the video of sophan's item...



I LOVE NRA!!!