Saturday, April 12, 2008

less than 1 week.

it's coming soon, really soon.
FantaZia!! next thursday & friday would be the real thing.
2 months of dance practises.
am i totally prepared? am i confident when i am up on stage?
seriously dont know.
it's gonna be my first time performing on stage in front of like alot of people.
scary lah! scared i screw up, scared that i would be so scared until my legs become jelly.
2 items, freshie & sophan's items.
although i got only like 2 items out of everything, but then i got to give my best!
it's my chance to shine in those 2 items, although i know that i wont be the shiniest.
but still, i'll do my best.
full runs have started, sunday would be at convention centre.
less than 1 week!! chiong arh!



on the other hand, i am really glad that things are getting better. =D