Saturday, September 20, 2008

drift away.

within 1 year, so many things had happened.
my life is so different as compared to last year.
so much change within 1 year.
i feel that i have drifted away.
you know, it's damn sad when you see your friend whom you were quite close with, never notice you and just say a 'hi' when you tap him/her. and that 'hi' was just a 'hi'. it's not those kind of 'omg! so long never get to talk to you' kind of 'hi'. get what i mean?
you know, i feel so different now. i like my life and everything that i have now, from friends to dance to many more.
but when i think back 1 year ago, it makes me kinda sad.
that i have actually lost and drifted away from people whom i was once close with.
to the friends i have now, i dont want to lose you guys.
i've learnt to treasure.

damn that cockroach that flew into my room when i was closing the window!
tried to kill it by spamming alot of the cockroach spray at it.
but it didnt die!! its legs were still moving, damn gross!
i wanted to use toilet paper to grab it and flush it down the toilet bowl, but then when i see the legs moving, i hesitated.
damn scared when i grab it, it will crawl on my arms.
then i MANed up abit, just chiong liao. then i sit down there with toilet paper in my hands waiting for the time to grab it.
my mum buay tahan, just take the toilet paper from me and just grab the cockroach and flush it.
-______-''

i tried ok!! i could do it one lor! just that my mum took away my glory of ending that kukukroach life.

and the filters finally arrived. now i can continue growing cells. =)
ok, bye.