Saturday, September 27, 2008

it's okay!

ok, dont mind the previous post.
i'm alright now. =)
thanks shufang for forcing me to call you and listening to me!
thanks xiubei for the msn chat!
i guess the root of the problem is lack of communication. and i will work on it.
but it will take time.

recently, i feel like i got tired face.
what happen to my favourite phrase?
"dont show me your tired face."
ok, i should really take care of myself from now on.
with my current lifestyle, easy to get sick.
especially when always sleep late, never drink enough water and never eat proper meals.
i am just lucky i never tio fever.
but i am having a very bad nose.

2 more weeks and it's attachment!!
excited you know. because no need go school study, it's abit like holiday but just that you dont get to stay at home and rot the whole day.
happy that my attachment area is at buona vista, ayer rajah crescent to be exact.
near school, that's the main point. all i need to do is just take 74 to school. imagine if i am posted to tuas or some ulu place.
just hope the company's supervisor is a nice person.

FYP's ending real soon. 1 more week of cell culture shit work, plus report (dang!).





damn gross.
freshly squeezed camel/elephant flavoured poo juice.