Thursday, September 25, 2008

what hurts the most.

what hurts me the most, is when someone doesnt understand/support what you are doing even after explaining to him/her so many times.
all i wish is for you to understand. i am not asking for 1 million dollars, all i want is for you to understand, and in the end of the day, enjoy and appreciate what i worked for over the months.

am i asking for too much?

1 word like "jiayou" from you will really make me happy. but i dont feel you, i feel nothing coming from you.
i feel that telling you once or twice is enough, but more than that, it really makes me irritated and sad. it shows how much you care to understand what i am doing.
i really want you to come down to watch me on stage, but after today, i have doubts. =(

the only thing that i am quite happy about is my attachment area (nice place) and my supervisor (nice person).