Tuesday, November 14, 2006

bomb of pain.

i went to the dentist after school...that explains why i couldn't follow some of my friends to go eat at al-ameen. so yea...reason going there...cause of 1 freaking bump on my gum...which doesn't seem to disappear...and it keeps coming back. this thing actually happened like quite long ago...like since the first day of montuwed camp???...but i thought it wasn't something serious. my mum thought it was an ulcer...cause it looked like one. dentist did a x-ray on my gum there...and he told me that the bump was actually pus at the root of 1 of my tooth...he said that that tooth of mine is like dead...and the nerve is damaged.
he recommended using the "root canal treatment"...which costs like $400...and imagine those drilling done on that tooth...ouch! well, there is another alternative...which is extraction...which should cost cheaper...but more painful i guess...and more bloody? and to fill up that empty space after extraction...a denture must be put on or something.
i seriously don't know which to choose...imagine the pain...good thing my mum will help me get more info on the treatment and stuff. i seriously hope this dreadful moment will just go away.