Saturday, November 18, 2006

paddling all the way.

alright...time to update.
so i shall start with friday first. CATS...got nothing much to say bout it...hmm...butbutbut...my group kept laughing until stomach pain le. S&W...hip hop...fun as usual...and we now have to remember the moves.
LSCT Night Cycling was fun and tiring. same group with my fellow GLs...group 6...serene and beesim PS us...go join their class...haha. my group was the last to set off...think bout 1230am...but we managed to catch up with group 5. haha...we are zhai! cycled to lau pa sat and makan...laksa and a few sticks of satay...andandand...thanks to mr mak...he treated denyse, xl and me to drinks. so sweet right.
the journey back was short...reached school at bout 530am...and everyone came back dirty and smelly...eeeee. lol.
oh...and i fell 3 times while cycling...haha...clumsy me. the first fall almost made me lose my group...and i lagged behind la. but no injuries. the second fall was dumb...had to turn but in the end i never turn properly...got a scratch on my elbow...and it made the chain on my bike loose...had to paddle more though the gear is at its heaviest. the third one was "donno what to say"...haha.
after the whole cycling fun...slacked at KAP macs...darren and wei san ate their breakfast...while i ate my hash brown and drank my iced milo. took a cab back home...and bathed and slept. i couldn't make it for my dental appointment la...so my mum changed the appointment to another day. woke up at 5pm...haha. i am a pig. and here i am now...blogging.
alright...byebye.