Tuesday, November 07, 2006

thank you everyone!

hooray!!! it's my birthday!!! alright shall just update bout my special day.
12am...cut cake...nice to eat...i like! thanks to my sister for the t shirt. thanks to my mum for the cake and red packet.
645am...woke up...at first i thought it was 545am...but i looked carefully. i was gonna be late la. lucky sia. if not miss math test.
so went school...math practical...math test. siala. loads of careless mistakes. hope i can pass...lucky wong yet ling never ask me to let her see tutorial done every week. if not die liao.
physio lecture...quite alright la...but felt like sleeping.
math lecture...need i say more?...seriously...wong yet ling is starting to get into my nerves...though she is alright but she yaks too much. just like an emu.
ohohoh...and not to forget...thanks sooo much everyone for making my day special...i am so touched. all of you wore orange t shirt for the day...just for me!!! it is like celebrating another "national" day la...haha. and also thanks for the pressies too...really appreciate them. and also thanks for the TAUPOK session...and also the DING DONGs and not to forget the pinching of my chest/neh. haha. you guys have made my day special...and i'll never forget it. AI NI!!!
ooo...went to play pool with jeremiah, xl, davin, donald, alvin and jieying. denyse tagged along too...but didn't play. donald went off after awhile. i played pretty alright for today. i guess. though i lost more than i won.
hmm...the day past so quickly...soon it will be 8 Nov. haha.
ok now for my birthday wishES...ok it is not 1 wish but a whole list. haha. so here it goes:
1) Be happy always
2) Good Health
3) Good results
4) Orange jacket
5) Orange wallet
6) ...opps.
haha...alright i shall not be greedy. so here's 5 for this year. there will be more next year. haha.
ok...that's all folks. byebye. =))