Tuesday, November 28, 2006

fugly fugly fugly.


RAWR! math sucks...serious. i don't hate math actually...math just sucks with wong yet ling around. never peaceful. other than that...math is alright.
had my math quiz today...screwed up. and wong yet ling scolded me just because i got like 3 questions wrong...okok...the paper was only 6 questions. i lost like 50% or more marks for the damn quiz. but heck it. what really pissed me off was that she actually scolded me like for 5 minutes...and she said i haven't been doing my work. WTF!!! i have been doing my MOL la!!! and i actually know how to do the questions...i got the concept...but you know that feeling you get when you meet a question which you know how to do but you just got stuck in the middle not knowing how to move to the next step. and seriously, if i haven't been doing my work...i wouldn't have come for the quiz la...and also i wouldn't know how to do a single little question. it just makes my blood boil. grrr...
after my physio lecture...during the 2 hours break...i was so bored la. did MOL...but was so tired of it. good thing nadjmi helped me out in differentiation. thanks loads.
back to wong yet ling, she is a FUGLY EMU!!! serious. i found a picture of a funny emu...with sharp teeth! omg. i edited it...and i compared it with wong yet ling...they both look alike.
had boring math lecture, laugh until stomach pain la. volumetric flask...LOL. autoclave...LOL.
alright...i am out. here are some pictures of the fugly emu...she is not a normal emu you see in the zoo...