Sunday, November 05, 2006

so bored.

rawr!!!...i am so freaking bored. there is nothing for me to do...and i can't seem to sit down and do math...arhhh!!!
times passes too quickly...omg. ok i seriously don't know why i keep talking bout how time flies like a speeding bullet or whatsoever...but seriously...nothing can beat time. can't time just slow down a little bit?
oh and by the way...to all little students(xiaodidi-s & xiaomeimei-s) taking their 'O' levels tomorrow...good luck. can't believe that 1 year past sooooo quickly. the exams...the exam hall...the table and chair...the papers...the stress. i miss them...NOT!!!
just 2 more days to my birthday...and math test!!! RAWR!!! why must the stuuupid math test be on my birthday...why?! oh well...at least it is not like last year when my birthday was on the FIRST day of the 'O' levels exams. tell me how 'suay' can i be...TELL ME!!!
alright...shall end this post here...IPC lecture with dr kueh tomorrow again...thumbs down! boo....!!! (forcing myself to do math)...bye.