Sunday, July 22, 2007

RAH!

i hate my face condition now.
pimples are starting to pop out.
like suddenly, so many spotted.
stupid pimples get me so irritated whenever i see them.
i hate it! i hate it! i hate it!
i hope they go away real soon.

anyway, i finally started on my biostats tutorials.
yes, finally! after sooooo long...
i tried being ambitious and planned to finish tutorials 6-10 by monday.
and i finished both tutorials 6 and 7 already!
and i'm halfway to completing tutorial 8!
kind of pleased wtih myself.
hope i'd be able to reach my target by monday.

oh ya. i seriously got to thank vanessa for helping me bring my biostats textbooks+pencil case+foolscap paper from LSCT all the way to studio 16.
rushed off for dance on friday without realising that i forgot about my biostats stuff.
and by the time i reached studio 16...i realised that i left them at LSCT.
lucky vanessa was at studio 73.
if not i would be so dead man.
either i run all the way to get my stuffs and be late for dance or nadjmi/alvin have to bring my stuffs back home with them and i wouldn't be able to do my tutorials.
how careless i really am.