Thursday, July 26, 2007

ulcers!

2 days ago, i visited the dentist for my monthly appointment to tighten my braces.
this time round, the dentist took out the springs which he fixed onto my braces for 1 month.
and he added something called...powerchain i think.
not to forget, he tightened my braces like so happily.
and i was suffering like hell, screaming deep inside.

"AHHhhHHHhhHHhhhhHHHhhh!!! sooooo TIGHT!!!"

the brackets are like rubbing against my gums.
there is this tiny pointy portion of the wire that is scrapping my gums off.
basically, they are like rubbing against my cheek cells.
and now, i have 3 freaking big ulcers!!!
imagine the pain i am going through now...
i can't eat properly. i can't talk properly. i can't laugh properly.
because of the pain...

oh well, i guess i got to depend on dental wax and cover the areas which has caused me to have ulcers for the time being.

JoeL has to endureeeeeeeeeee......................................................................