Thursday, July 19, 2007

tiring days.

the week's been pretty tiring i guess.
had my instrumentation presentation on monday.
a pretty last minute project work.
i managed to start researching my topic which was on chiral separations last friday, which i was supposed to start doing like weeks ago.
and i had to miss Harry Potter & the Order of the Phoenix on sunday.
and that ticket costed me $5!!!
why so cheap?!
the ticket was actually some kind of invitation to some stupid 17th Biennial meeting crap cum movie screening of Harry Potter organised by Kim Seng CC Youth Group.
i was supposed to go with huixian, serene and suhua.
but i would rather waste $5 than to waste all my marks for not doing project.
the presentation went pretty alright. glad that it was over.
say bye bye to $5...

and i had biostats CCT yesterday.
and i passed!!!
51%. ok, it's not a very good pass, just borderline.
but i was so scared that i would fail the CCT. because if i really did fail, i think i can retake biostats next semester.
i am still not very satisfied with my marks though. because overall, i still fail.
reason being, i failed both my common test and retest badly.
oh, i scored 36/100 for my retest! which was just 1 mark more than my common test marks.
how super pathetic man.
arh, whatever lahhh. just got to continue to buck up and pass my biostats practical and final exams.
was supposed to have MOBIO presentation yesterday too. dr choy's such a nice person. he allowed my group to present during the next tutorial class, which is like 2 weeks later.
got more time to finish up the slides.

don't know why, i've been feeling kinda tired these few days, not to forget, kinda sian.
maybe it's school that is causing me to be like this.
alright, i need my sleep.