Saturday, March 29, 2008

lucky.

i almost lost my laptop last night!
went for sophan's item at blk 44 and there was a sudden change of venue, studio 73.
and i put my bag on top of my laptop on the bench.
left blk 44 without realising that my laptop was left behind.
until at about 1030pm, at NP bus stop then realised that my hands were damn free.
i went like, "fuck! my laptop!"
ran to studio 73, dont have.
then i ran to clubhouse to put my bag first. at the same time, i was screaming fuck as i entered and put my bag down.
thanks morgan for accompanying me.
so we ran all the way to blk 44.
yah, and i was screaming fuck, cb, nb, knn along the way.
and thank goodness my laptop was still lying on the bench.

damn heng i tell you!!
imagine if the laptop wasn't at the bench, i think i would be uber screwed.
because not only my mum would scream at me, my FYP stuffs are inside too.
so if laptop missing, all the scientifc journals, documents and research stuffs would be all gone as well.
anyway, it's a good thing that i found my laptop. i must be more careful in future.

"everything will fall into place"
initially when i heard this sentence, i had doubts about it.
but now, i totally agree and believe in this sentence.
as long as we do our best, as long as we keep trying, as long as we know how to calm ourselves down when things get tight.
everything WILL fall into place!