Friday, March 28, 2008

totally haywired!

something's wrong with me seriously.
i feel my mind, body, emotions, appetite and everything are all haywired.
my nose is killing me. first was my throat, now the nose.
my mind is in a mess. i cant think properly.
i get tired easily. freshie item on wednesday, supposed to full out. but when i think back, i guess i only went like 65%. totally lost control of my body.
emotions, one minute it is up in heaven, the next minute it drops like bird shit.
my appetite lately has been very bad. i dont enjoy the food i eat, i will give the 'i am full' face when i eat. even if i buy a really nice meal that is kinda expensive, i wont enjoy it at all. yes, i am just eating for the sake of the eating. there's totally no meaning in it at all.
even when i shit, i dont enjoy it at all.
and i've not been sleeping well. a sweet dream would really do me good.

one word to describe me: SCREWED!

i am tired, both mentally and physically.
i am alright with juggling both FYP and dance together at the same time.
but nothing is going smoothly for me. every direction found always leads to a roadblock. every step i take, i get stuck.
i keep trying, but it's still not enough.
and when i return home these few days, i always feel down.
i cant seem to motivate myself much more.
i really feel like just breaking away from everything.
everything is just piling up onto me and i've got no where to escape.
i need to breathe.

confidence, faith & determination.
i am starting to lose them all.
i really dont know what to do.
the only thing i can do is to keep reminding myself my priorities.
i just hope that everything turns out fine...