Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Chinese New Year 2007.

it's been quite some time since i last updated. so here is an update...as promised. and i guess this update would be a super duper uber looonnnggg update. an essay you can count. haha. so here goes.
Year of the Pig = Pork = Delicious = Happy.
and it is the time again when we get red packets from the adults. and at the same time, enjoy eating loads and loads of goodies.
Red packets = $$$ = richrichrich = happyhappyhappy.
alright...enough of my weird analogies already. haha. let's get on with it.

CNY Eve
Just about 4 hours to countdown, we had a steamboat for dinner. just for my family. haha. I love steamboat…haha. and I love enoki mushroom. everyone was like eating abit abit only, then full le. but I still continue to eat and drink the soup until my stomach bloated until 9pm like that. so long never eat until so damn full. the steamboat dinner was much better than the reunion dinner I had on Friday. because when I drink the soup, I can feel my mother’s hard work and love inside. LOL. or maybe is because we put all the ingredients inside the soup until taste very nice. haha. but still, I LOVE MY MUM’S COOKING!!! so…countdown le. collect ang bao from parents. stay awake for a while, then sleep.

Day 1
here is a picture of what I wore : basically a purple shirt plus my "quite new" long pants.
and we headed down to my grandmother's place.
and my blood really boiled like hell. Yes, it is about my damn relatives again. Why must they think so highly of themselves when they are not? if they are some big shot millionaires or celebrity, then I got nothing much to say…but they are classified as middle class people. no big a deal at all.
My eldest cousin…thinks so highly of himself. talking and showing off about what he is currently doing. and listening to the way he speaks now, he can be a potential gay. or maybe he is one already. Who knows?
My next cousin who is just 1 year older than me, is getting really rude and beng. What’s with the dragon tail on the back of your hair? and what’s with the rude attitude you gave to my mum? what a bitch.
And my youngest cousin? forever as spoilt and snobbish as ever. seeing the way he behaves, I really feel like walloping him. and I think he can be the next potential gay, because he talks like a drag queen!!!
And to my aunts…I seriously don’t need your advice on how to get a girlfriend. I don’t need you all to tell me how to socialize. I do not see a point in socializing with you people and I feel that your advice on how to get a girlfriend is just dumb because it would make me feel and look like a despo. I know you people just want to show off to me that my cousin who is the same age as me has a girlfriend. I don’t give a damn about whether he is attached or not.
And to my uncles, both of you can just go and die. Yes, I shouldn’t be saying the word “Die” during this festive season. but I’ve got no choice. this is because both of you just know how to brag about your sons and think highly of them. but to tell you the truth, you guys have brought them up into such rotten bastards.
and please to the whole of the “See” family except my dear grandmother…I don’t think drinking beer is cool at all. I’ve got better taste buds than all of you people put together.
alright, I shall now just stop with all the complaints and stuff.
Here’s some good news:
And I am rich, yea! ok, not really. I shall end the part about Day 1 here. put the unhappy things awayyy!

Day 2
Day 2's outfit is roughly the same...just the shirt that is different. white with green stripes.

The second day was more fun I guess. basically, my family, together with my relatives went home visiting. so we all met at my granny’s place and about 2pm, we set off. first was my house…and my stupid dear Oscar went to bite my aunt’s maid. what a bad dog. but also cannot blame him la, because my aunt’s maid could have made a slightest sudden movement and frightened him. and she went to sayang him without knowing that he doesn’t like strangers to do that.
after my house, was my third uncle’s house. there nothing to blog about.
headed down to my oldest uncle’s place next which is at Bukit Gombak. had lunch there, the food was really good. I had my second serving…ahaha.
finally, went back to my granny’s place and a few of us gambled, just to accompany my granny…if not later she make noise. haha …this year my luck okok only la, win lose lose win.
so, at bout 8pm, we had our dinner. dinner was not bad at all. And after dinner, had to gamble again, just to accompany my granny. make me gamble until very tired.
Then at 1am, which is already Tuesday, we headed home.
So that’s Day 2 for me.

Day 3
My mum's eldest sister (my aunt.) invited my family over for dinner...including my relatives from my mum's side. i dressed really casually...so no photos. haha.
snacked alot in my aunt's house. from bah kua to chocolates to egg rolls and to koropok(spare me if i spelt it wrongly).
my cousins wanted to gamble again...accompany my granny and also to entertain my third aunt aka gambling queen aka short, fat and stubby old snake. haha. but i was very very tired...so i decided to take a nap instead.
soon, dinner was served. and the dinner was nice! my stomach became bloated. haha.
so after dinner just sat and watched tv until about 11pm then headed home.
so that's about the third day i guess.

3 days of CNY is draining. haha. but...i got to keep most of the red packets i received...except for a few which had loads of money inside. those money was donated to my mother for safe-keeping.
awww...and it is so sad. parents have to work and little kids have to go back to school...saddening. haha. and while they are busy with their work and such...i will be slacking at home...since it is the HOLIDAYS already. haha. alright i shall end it here before this post gets too long.

End