Sunday, February 25, 2007

sudden thoughts.

couple of FACTS i've learnt during my lil' holidayyy at sentosa with my relatives:
1) Adults are HARD to please.
yes, indeed so true. why do i say so? because they are always full of complaints and they comment on almost every single thing. bring them to a western restaurant and they complain that the food is expensive and not to their liking. bring them to a chinese restaurant, and they say...the food is not good enough or the standard has dropped.

2) Yellowstone Park in America is a SUPER Volcano.
watched Discovery Channel late at night...and the show was about volcanoes. and throughout my years of studying Geography in secondary school, i never knew that Yellowstone Park is actually a super volcano. wow! the power of Discovery Channel. boo to my Geography teacher...or maybe it is because i never pay attention during her class, maybe she did say it before. who knows?

alright. enough of the facts and such.
just a few hours, some thoughts just popped out from nowhere and made me think and ponder about these things.
i keep asking myself this question, "am i happy?"
but i don't know how to answer it. what things can i really use to define the true meaning of the word "happiness".
i keep asking this question too, "what do i want to achieve in life?"
and again...i've got no answer.
i've been thinking about my attitude towards whatever i do. and i don't think i've been very serious...especially my studies. yes i know this is not the time to even think about studies and such...but it is true...i've been slacking my guts out. i slacked through year 1...but maybe i should change when i hit year 2...be more serious in my work, and at least make my grades in future abit more colorful?
and here's another one, "what do i want to be when i grow up?"...i guess many have already thought of what they want to be in future. but not me. i've got no idea at all. i keep telling myself that i'll let life take me to where i would be. i look at the present and not the future.
maybe i really do need to think about my future...
i am trying to find myself...i've still got more to learn about myself. for now, i do not know how to answer any of those questions that came through my mind. but all i can say is that...i've got to keep searching for the answers until i find them.