Thursday, February 22, 2007

Norbit vs Epic.

watched "Norbit" with my sister yesterday.
the movie is much more worth watching and paying for than "Epic Movie".
and i paid only $6.50 for "Norbit" and $1 more for "Epic Movie". haha.
well, the movie was not as funny as when i watched the commercial on tv. wonder why?

*don't cha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me...don't cha.* (not me not me...i am no girlfriend.) =X

my ratings for the movie: 3.5/5
now let me tell you why it is 1.0 more than "Epic Movie" :
1) the storyline is not bad, 10 times better than "Epic Movie" in fact. so, plus 0.5.
2) the other 0.5 is awarded due to the fact that Eddie Murphy is such a good actor. He played 3 characters in the show...Norbit, Rasthupia (if that is how you spell the FAT lipo-ass woman's name.) and finally the voice of Mr Wong (a chinese???!!!). wow, amazing.

so to all who haven't watched the movie and still considering whether to watch "Norbit" or "Epic Movie", please save your money and do the right thing. haha.