Thursday, February 15, 2007

final burst.

today's physio paper was......pretty easy.
but i kind of underestimated the standard of the paper...thus leading to some careless mistakes. eddie ong's english is good la and this is proven through the paper itself. though he simplified the english until very simplified, hahaha...still can read wrongly and such.
so now physio is down...left 1 more, microbio. i think i am going to screw tomorrow's paper, cause nothing seems to be going inside my brain...and there is like nothing much to study, although it is 10 chapters...but still...like nothing much. this gets me worried la.
how will tomorrow's paper be??? i've got no idea at all...just hope that everything goes on fine tomorrow.
andandand...my father just got back from cambodia!!! hahaha...long time never see him. and he told me some bad news...tomorrow got reunion dinner at my grandmother's (his mother.) house. i feel so sian. not like i hate my grandmother...in fact...got nothing to do with my grandmother (i love both my grandmothers!)...more of my relatives and cousins that i have to face. yes, i hate them...i despise them. they are all freaking proud bastards and bitches who think that they are damn smart...especially my uncle...just because he got an A level cert. zzz...only an A level cert. without a degree. their smart-ass attitude seriously turns me off. and with my youngest cousin who is damn spoilt...gosh, i've got no idea how i am going to survive tomorrow night.
i hope someone saves me. ahhhhhh!
anyway, after tomorrow's microbio paper...would be the start of the 2 months HOLIDAYS! i can't wait till 11am tomorrow. hahaha. and my room needs spring cleaning...cause it is uber messy.
alright...i shall end it here.