Saturday, February 17, 2007

long fly-day.

i woke up and found out that it is saturday. and i forgot to blog about yesterday...during the night.
so...i shall start blogging about yesterday. it is going to be abit looonnggg...so you can say that my yesterday was a pretty eventful day.
here goes,
only a few hours before my last and final paper...at about 3am in the morning. i still couldn't sleep...so i decided to study abit...while drinking my cup of '3-packets' coffee. the coffee didn't work at all...but i was pressing on. in the end, i went to bed at 5am...and woke up at 6am. only 1 hour of sleep!!!
microbio paper was alright...thought it would be difficult. and hooray! exams are over! no more studying!
went to watch movie with steph, nadjmi, donald, xl, alvin and charmaine...and many more who joined us later. watched "Epic Movie"...omg.
and my ratings : 2.5/5 (and i was being lenient.)
the movie was just a waste of money...the plot is lame and made no sense at all. but the movie was just for the laughs and giggles. i think the movie is just senselessly funny...haha.
so after the movie, i had to rush back home to wash up and head to my grandmother's house for reunion dinner with my dad. and during the journey back home, my dad called me and he told me to go to my grandmother's house myself. rawr! freaking pang-seh-er!
ok...so nevermind. what's worst is that he told me the wrong venue la...made me have to spend so much money on the taxi fare. he told me Ang Mo Kio Avenue 1 at first...but then...in the end, he told me is Serangoon North Avenue 1...wth!!!
reunion dinner this year was a flop...usually will have steamboat but this year...buffet. and the buffet is not those kind of buffet that will come across your mind when you hear it. but still, have to eat. so after my meal, i just sat and watch tv while most of my relatives were in this room watching some videos in youtube.
and i am pissed! why? cause of my stupid relatives! my uncle say until like i totally don't know how to get to my grandmother's house. and i want to say this...I KNOW HOW TO GET THERE BY MRT AND BUS!!! but not taxi...cause my FATHER GAVE ME THE WRONG VENUE!!! bastard.
and they keep asking me this and that. so stupid can.
they think that drinking beer is cool and manly...but it is totally not...because beer sucks!
and this time, they really made my blood boil. they offered me beer and i rejected it and they say until i am like a freaking sissy. FUCK IT!!!
and they made my blood boil even more...when they keep asking this question :"you got girlfriend or not?" and of course being single, i have to say no. and they FUCKING HELL SAY UNTIL LIKE I AM FUCKING ANTI-SOCIAL WHICH I AM TOTALLY NOT!!!
and there is still more, they made themselves look like assholes when they say "See Girls must go Grab." wtf...this statement has made me despise them even more. and i don't want to be like their other nephews because they have taught them to be such flirts. they think that finding a girlfriend is just like plucking apples from an apple tree. to me, i think the process of getting a girlfriend should be more natural...and not go round finding one desperately.
it is a good thing my dad saved me from all those assholes at 945pm...and we headed home.
seriously, i don't know how to see my relatives tomorrow. now that i know that they are such assholes who think that they are goddamn smart. but they are obviously not. year by year, they made me despise them more. and about me being anti-social which is totally not true...all i have to say is that i don't see the point in socializing with them at all which also means...i don't want to socialize with them. i'd rather be with friends who are there for me. =))
alright...so enough about them already. so today is CNY eve. and i will be spending mos tof my time at home...haha...have to spring clean my room because it is very messy.
i'll not be blogging until 21/2 due to the fact that i want to blog about CNY in one whole post. so till then, happy CNY!!! ahahaha...red packets and bah kua...here i come!