Thursday, September 13, 2007

i love mum loads!

you can't judge a leader by his/her height.
amusing meh?
it's true loh.
i've got no idea why xl found it amusing leh, i was serious.
haha.

anyway, i am so freaking happy now!
because my mum got me a new handphone!!!
it's a Samsung SGH-L760 Sapphire Blue.


i was like shocked to see a new phone right infront of my face.
then i asked my mum, "why never get me a PSP instead?"
and of course she said it's expensive lah.
but i'm appreciate what she got for me, it's like a really super early birthday present from her.
and now, i'm seriously loving this new phone.
it's cool, sleek, stylish to me.
so let's say goodbye to the 21 months old Samsung SGH-E730.
now i've got more memory in my phone, power of SD card.
thanks mum!

and not to forget, my mum like somehow helped me find a job.
yup, she knew that i've been trying to find one for the past 2 weeks.
so she decided to help a little.
and she found me quite a nice one, just got to go for a walk-in interview this friday afternoon.
hope i can get the job, so that i can earn money to get the stuffs i want.
double thanks mum!