Wednesday, September 19, 2007

prank calls, mad jack, tired from training.

just yesterday, i got prank-called by some woman from ERA, and she asked me whether i wanted to sell my property.
like...huh?
sell my property? i don't own my house, my mother does, so why ask me?
so it smelled kinda fishy, and i just replied 'no'.

the woman called the 2nd time, and then i knew it was a prank call.
and guess who was the lady?

WEISAN!!!

and i thought it was felicia.
funny lah! i kinda got prank called...
i remembered the last time i prank called someone whom i don't know.
just anyhow press number, and out of my mischief, i scolded 'KNNCCBFU'.
like so naughty can, but then i was a little kid.
then the person called back my house, but i thought my house number was a private number.
so the person was like damn angry. who wouldn't?
i lied to him, saying that person was my friend and 'he' just left my house and i didn't know 'he' prank called him.
but the person still very angry, then say want to speak to him.
but then i told him said my friend left. but he still insisted to scold him.
and so i cried.
-_____-'''
and i told my mum when she got home that this guy keep disturbing me over the phone.
then my mum called him and scolded him to stop calling back or else she would call the police.
the person never called back.
hehehehehe...yes, call me evil, call me spoilt, call me an asshole.

anyway, weisan called for dinner the next day at Mad Jack!
like, hooray! Mad Jack!

and so today, after GL training, was Mad Jack for dinner.
as usual, fish & chips.
but the next time i go there and eat, i should eat their chicken chop.
i love it!

feeling so tired.
woke up early, no breakfast, no lunch, only watermelon juice, campus run, never drink enough water, help abit in group 1's station game, the scorching sun.
almost white out. felt like dying...
i'm so tired, i can dream of eating a cow.