Thursday, September 20, 2007

where's my call?

remember the job interview i went to last friday?
after so many days, i still received no calls from anyone regarding my job.
i guess that means, i didn't get the job.
that woman who interviewed me seriously say until i got the job like that.
but in the end, no calls from her at all.
arh, whatever lah.
no job also good, can concentrate on my studies more, plus dance, plus GLs.

and i'm seriously turning into a pig.
slept for really long, 9 hours.
went out for my group 4 meeting.
went home in the afternoon and had noodles for lunch.
guess what i did right after i finished my meal?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

for 3 hours.
unhealthy lifestyle.
but can't help it, was feeling really lethargic.
especially after yesterday's training plus the hot sun.

yes, i remembered myself saying that i wanted september to come quick.
but right now, i want it to end already.
my life's getting really boring.
goddamnit!