Monday, June 09, 2008

The Big Groove: raising the standard!

The Big Groove 2008!!
one word, DOPE!

jaw dropped, pee-ed & shitted in my pants at the same time, eyes got foam come out!!
the whole performance was like WOW!!
NRA did a really great great great job, totally loved the performance!!
WCO!! no need to say lah, they never fail to make me pee & shit non stop. not only got foam come out from eyes, even the nose also got.
then got B.S brothers also. yes!! the 2 japanese boys!! they are damn dope at their age. their locking is good lah, plus they make you go "awww!! so cute & DOPE!!!"
wahh, to think they started learning how to dance at the age of 3!! and i think i was still trying to learn my ABCs at that age.
it sure does take years to be a great dancer.
i must be ashamed to even call myself a dancer. yes, even for 1 minute/30 secs/10 secs/1 sec!!

it's demoralising & motivating.
it's time to step up in dance!! it's time to work hard, to do my best!
i will remember 2 months. i wanna see myself improve alot alot alot.
it's time to raise my standard! UP, UP, UP, UP!!

oh ya, met 3 sluts during the performance interval.
they took serene's, beesim's and my seats!!
still can answer us in slutty tone.
walau! come late for show still come take our seats, still come talk to us in slutty tone.
they should die a tragic slutty death.
thanks lye huat for helping us and allowing us to sit with the rest of the AAGLs!! =)
and ya, curse the 3 sluts. =D